Chocolate chip cookies are favorite snack items of kids and making them at home brings motherly touch to the whole offering. The ingredients are simple and so is the cooking process.
It requires following items:
• 2 eggs and 1 tsp salt
• 2 cups of slightly sweet chocolate chips
• 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• 3/4th cup each of white and brown sugar
• 2 and 1/4th cup floor along with 1 cup soft butter
Procedure can be completed in following steps:
• Oven is pre-heated to 175c. Cookie sheets are rubbed with clean paper cloth
• Flour, baking soda and salt are mixed together in a bowl and allowed to rest aside.
• Soft butter and both sugars are mixed evenly in a large bowl. To it eggs are added one at a time after breaking and the whole mixture is beaten well to achieve fluffing. Vanilla essence is stirred slowly into it. Now, flour preparation and this butter mixture are mixed slowly and carefully and lastly add the chocolate chips.
• This mixture is then taken spoonful each time and spread on the cookie sheet ensuring proper space between each placing for expansion. 8 to 10 minutes is the optimum time required for achieving light brown cookies.
• Cookies are allowed to cool off before being removed. Alternatively, they can be kept on a paper towel for cooling before filling them in storage container.
Cookies can be stored in freezer if they are required for longer duration though chances of them remaining unconsumed are pretty slim because of sheer taste.
Certain tips to ensure perfect cookies
• Cookie sheet should be thoroughly cleaned if used repeatedly
• Dough should not be overdone while mixing
• Baking time should not exceed permissible limit for avoiding black contours
• Prepared cookies should be allowed to cool off before transferring them to containers
• It is advisable to keep the cooking platform clean and organized so that the cooking time can be reduced considerably.
Chocolate chip cookies are fast to prepare, good to eat and high in nutritious value. Bringing yummy taste of chocolate chips cookies at home encourages children to eat homemade food.